Monday, May 25, 2009

Sg Long Coming Soon

Hey dude....today Utar was calling me that i have been successfully transfered to Sg Long....that mean i'm not going to Kampar...Cheer Upsss....so i'm going to PJ tomorrow...wanna get the bills and pay for the bills as well...That needs to go Sg Long to look for a room...and get prepare for myself and so on...cause this Thursday will be the orientation days for those degree student...and this friday need to attend the PTPTN loan...so might be a bot busy this week...after that i think will be better...so see ya next soon...PS:Next post will be my 100 post....haha...actually nothing special...just to remind myself...remind me to make the post more interesting and attractive....attractive??what means??don't know....let's figure out on next post

No comments: