Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mum,We love you much much

Mum birthday since 06.10.2009....so sorry until now only wanna post up...that day is my mum birthday so mum looks extra prettier than other day...although she is the prettiest for me on all the day,in all the month,in all the year, and at all the times...haha...i loves my mum always...

Dinner time at 7pm Lucky Palace,Seremban..dad was invited so many friends to celebrate this special day with mum...we buy a oSim Uzap for mum since she needed this so much...and this is the first time for mum to celebrate after being grandma...sure she feels very happy la...not only her...is WE..haha...photo has been uploaded to my facebook account..can have a look from there...

Anyway wishing my mum good health and wealth in all the times..We always love you ever and ever..you're the best of the best...We Love you and I love you much..."Grandma i love you too" From Baby Gwendolyn...love ya...Happy Birthday to you....muakssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...many many kissesssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments: