Monday, October 13, 2008

IM BaCk!!!!

hey my friends....i'm back...hehe...sorry neh cause didn't update my blog..hehe..so now is the time...hehe....i have a lot of reason de lo...first of all....sad ar...my laptop spoiled ad...because of my careless....haizzz....and also my modern was gone too..after then that i was busying with my bro wedding however it has been passed about 3 weeks ago...otherwise i spent some time on hong kong drama series u know the drama called 家好月圆....spent some time with my fiends lepak here and there....and also slept overtime...from 1am until 2pm...hehe...that why i dun have de chance to update my blog lo...hehe..all also my own reasons...luckily my ex-housemate she left a laptop here....so that i can online and update my blog hehe....o ya..forget to tell...i was back to normal...cause i already started my semester 2...today is the first day...same like semester 1 but the different is all the tutorial class has started today....haizzz....that all la...see you on my next post ok...take care ya...

No comments: