Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A belated Celebration...

Today (30/12/2008) my classmates were celebrating my birthday for me...although it already passed about 5 days...anyway thank for the celebrating...i was like a bit blur and surprise...because i dunno they will celebrate for me...somemore i asked wee ying who birthday is it??WALAU ya...luck seh la...


hehe...


so cham...the work done by my course mate...do i wanna say "so sweet"??

this is not the worst...here is it...Oh My God...i KENA " A...R...U...B...A...because of my lovely and friendly course mate from TA6


My TA6 course mate...

Please have a look from the video that i will upload....thank Ms Phun for recording and the sponsor Mr TanYeeWei...C905 phone...o ya...please forgive the stupid recorder for the bad quality and worst angle Video...
TRY TO SQUEEZES TO A SUITABLE ANGLE TO LOOK FOR THIS VIDEO

VIDEO TIME:"say khai kena ARUBA"

No comments: