Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas EVE....

A basic knowledge...24 December is Christmas Eve...But on that day i was in PJ...why??no need to study meh...hehe...for our class de traditional sure we will do some weird things...this time whole class were wearing the christmas hat...however we forced our tutor to wear it also....see...



After that, we were went to Sunway Pyramid...for what??for fun....hehe...but honestly i was alone at that moment...because i need to go back early...wanna go back early because have to attend a dinner at Lucky Palace in Seremban...hehe...and also i was brought me a cup of Vanilla latte from Starbucks...haha...reached seremban at 5 something...went back to home...took my shower and went to the restaurant by my bro car....however i need to say thank you to my aunt because she made me a delicious cake...and also thank for those uncle and aunts for celebrating my birthday with me...


nice boh?


wanna eat ma??

then went to chuan xin shop to countdown...for more information...see ya on next post...hehe...trailer picture...check this out...




No comments: