Thursday, January 15, 2009

Consider as holiday?? -.-///

hey very simple post to share my feeling now...o yeah...i will be going back to Seremban for two weeks however this two weeks is not for me to play but can consider as a little bit relax de holiday....why??because the 1st week will be my study week for my final exam...so fast...my final exam....just look like everything was happened in a moment....i have to say that....this semester was really passed through very fast...the another week is for Chinese New Year de...but i have to do revision as well....haizzz...sien de na....boring de leh....bosan itu....walau ya....whatever ya....as the conclusion....Chinese New Year can make me feel a bit happy because can get a lot of angpau....this year can get another two extra angpau...because brother got married last year....according to the culture...they need to give double de...YES...Money...Money...Money....must be funny....in a poor man world...(song by ABBA)...anyway good luck to me hope will do well and full revision...and advising all my friends who are sitting for the final exam...study hard...don't play play....work hard together...and those who are very free de...Happy New Year and earn more money...if not go to k people anypau...haha...see ya next post....bye2^^

No comments: