Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18, 2009 5pm-11pm

Hey....welcome back people...thank for viewing my blog gain....today when i was watching PPS...suddenly i received a call from 017XX92XXX....a call from My Beloved Sis....she asked me:"where are you?wanna join me at MidValley?" then i was asking her what time will you going back?she said not so early...then i said OK...deal....went there by LRT and KTM...so lucky because the train was not very crowded...reached there at 5.45pm....met them at Little Taiwan Restaurant...ok....i know what you wanna ask?NO....not really tasty and drink is SUCK...although there are some good conditions for their drink but for me..."yuck"....then shopping with my sis ,cousin and cousin...later we went to Connaught Pasar Malam in Cheras....My God i was wet not because of raining is my sweat...you can imagine how hot is it...crowded of People and also heavy punya traffic jam....because of car accident....the photo was captured by my sis punya phone...I'm planning to upload them as soon as possible...so please take note hehe...later came back at 11pm...o ya...i brought another caps for myself...will upload my caps in next post....ok...see ya in next post....

No comments: