Sunday, April 12, 2009

Counting Down 4 leaving PJ

OK i know that is a bit late to post this...but i still have to share this to you right?Monday had BBQ CHICKEN as my dinner at Jaya One in PJ...because my friends got coupon...once you used that coupons you can order a main set then you will get one set free...haha...is worth...so wait for what...


while waiting..she was so excited...too hungry...~~~


One of the dishes


One of the dishes

One of the dishes..this is my dinner set...


waiting for the bills...


then Thursday One Noodles in SS2...i ordered their one of their 招牌..dunno what it called...hehe





ok...next week will be my last week in PJ...and also extra two day and their are my Final Exam days...haizz...so i will appreciate it..haha...how...spend my whole week with fun, eating and lalalala~~~haha..enjoy it...haha

No comments: