Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finger Licking Good

Just now having dinner with colleague...due to the Chinese lunar calendar...today I need to eat vegetarian for whole day...actually this is not the first day that I'm having vegetarian in Sg Long...is just because i can't find any vegetarian shop here at night...luckily today i asked from an aunt who sells vegetarian in Sg Long....she told me her business\ hour is until 8pm...so guess what...called friends who also having vegetarian with me today...I'm so stupid...already been here for 8 weeks...still not clear enough about Sg Long....i think i should have a "tour"...a tour to SG LONG....hahaha....


BBQ Char Siew and Ham


Herbal Meehun Soup

is your saliva dripping?



i was try my best to finish it...i had proved it...I'm using three words to describe it.....finger licking good....

FINAL RESULT











recommend you to here....

No comments: