Sunday, August 9, 2009

Main points

2nd post for August...this post will be a bit boring due to my boring mood...lol...next is the conversation between me and myself...sounds weird right?

Me:where are you now?
Myself:Starbucks ,Seremban

Me:for what?
Myself:nothing much...boring

Me:oh...with who?
Myself:Alone

Me:oh
Myself:.....

The End



haha...just describing my mood...after boring moods...now turn myself into a Happy mood...share you with a super duper great news...actually that is not my point to post this topic...and this is what i wanna say...

10 more days...My Princess Gwendolyn Gan will be deliver to this wonderful land...all of us were so excited and can't wait for her anymore...especially my dad, my mum, my bro, my sis in law, my sis and me myself....since that day we knew my sis in law pregnant ,we were waiting for this moment...10 more days...i can see my niece....and I'm the mood of becoming Uncle soon...so i was planned to skip my class on 19 of August 2009...should i do that...yes i did...although i know my parents will strongly reject my request...but who cares...anyway counting down for Gwendolyn Gan ....10 days more..


glitter-graphics.com
i will faint if she is like that...haha...

No comments: