Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to life...

I'm so sorry to all my friend...sorry for not being able to update my blog...this is because this few days i was busying with some personal stuff...and also thank for the thunder because you hit my modem again...so i was unable to update my blog...even thought i want to upload my photo to facebook but it failed also...too bad...anyway my modem will be settle by this few days...i think i will be able to update my blog and my facebook at least on Monday night...and how i come i updating my blog now...cause i need to spend RM14.70 for a cup of Starbucks and able to update this simple post....let's me briefly tell you what i suppose to post it up...

1st=PTPTN SETTLE
2nd=Gwendolyn was born out...
3nd=forgot what to share...

nevermind for more detail, i will post on next post...stay tuned...photo also will be uploaded as well...so stay tuned...

No comments: