Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Deeply describe for previous post...

hey...back again...yes...three things to share...

1st topic=PTPTN settled
Two weeks ago, i was trying to post this up...because something more important happened on the same times...haha...the special things is my second topic on this post...ya...because of applying PTPTN,i was went back to my secondary school to certified all my documents with neko on monday morning...Tuesday morning early in the morning, woke up at 6.45am...was driven from Seremban to Sg Long...thought all the documents had been done...unfortunately NOT...because i missed out other set of copies which need to be certified by the Principal...guess what...ya..i was rushing back to seremban for the certification....bad luck principal was not there...BUT still got other person to certified for me...FINALLY all DONE!!!

Wednesday went to PJ at 0830 because i don't hope to stuck inside the traffic jam...when the time i reached...received a call from Kok Hou(my course mate...and said he don't know the ways...yup...as a GOOD friend...sure i will lend him a hand...direct the way for him...and arrived PD block in PJ at 0945...wtf...crowded of people when i stepped in the room...(+topic2)..i was trying to ask my friends to let me "squeeze" into the line...and what...I DID...thanks Ashley and Selin...thanks for being so kind to me....and finally done with all the application at 10.15am...thanks alot...(MONEY3...must be funny....in a rich man world...haha)...in addition, the staff from PTPTN were so "hardworking"..."proud of them"....fxxK

2nd topic=Gwendolyn has born out..
Yes...finally my little princess was born out on 19th August 2009 at 0945...she was so cute....when that time i received a mms from my sis and a call from dad...i was too excited...and rushed back to s'ban with the speed above 1ookm/h...haha...don't let my parents know...if not i kena marah kuat o...yes,i already uploaded some of my niece's photos to my facebook account....and i strongly believed my friends knew it...cause i spread this news for million years ago...haha...ya...finally i became an Uncle...never mind know you can't wait for looking my niece ok try to upload one to here...

INTRODUCING TO YOU...MS GWENDOLYN GAN ZI NING

definitely looks alike her Uncle...damn cute..haha...

3rd topic=H1N1 case happened on me
Wait...wait...wait...not me..is my lecturer who has been confirmed with the H1N1...so our class was kena quarantined for one weeks...yes one week "holiday"... so "lucky" my class..but anyway still pray for my lecturer...hope her family member who confirmed with H1N1 will be recover soon..

yes this is want i wanna share with you all that happened during last two weeks...so stay tune for next post..

No comments: