Friday, September 4, 2009

Careless...

yes i was made a BIG MISTAKE...silly mistake...stupid mistake...whatever mistake...yes...the story begin with this....

Once a upon time, a guy call say khai...he loves driving...and he always take his driving license along...one days,he received a called from his beloved daddy..and this is the conversation between he and his father...check this out...

A=Saykhai
B=Saykhai's dad

A=phone rang...a ringtone from Alam Tam (my dad idol...haha)
B=boy,fall asleep already?

A=Haven't...
B=can come and pick daddy?

A=can...give me 10 minutes more...
B=ok..call me when you reach...

A=ok,bye bye
B=bye bye...drive safety ah...

After 10 minutes,driving to my destination...did i mention that day is National Day...so lots of road block and polices were stand by for summon...and that my bad luck began...i checked my wallet to ensure that i got my license with me...and guess what...i was driving WITHOUT my P LICENSE...wtf...i was like an ants on the hot pan...SURE DIE...



then quickly recheck and check again my wallet...and i FAILED...so waiting for summon...luckily they didn't...good...passed...


Finally,
Please start using this by ended your story..."I tell my dad...."

I tell my dad on yesterday night...sure kena scolded want lo...yes i did...then what can i do?my dad asked me to report...if not someone has using my license to do illegal things...so guess what...i didn't cause at the most important moment,my dad found out for me...can you guess where my dad found for me?YES,INSIDE my wallet again...see..how careless and stupid i am...


glitter-graphics.com

thanks dad...if not kena police summon kuat2 o...anyway next time won't be so careless again...i think i got learn a lesson...a very hard lesson without paying..haha...

No comments: