Thursday, August 14, 2008

Congratulation...Mr Lee

Congratulation to our national badminton player....Mr Lee Chong Wei because our Mr Lee has succeed to move into semi final of badminton games in Olympics 2008....hehe...today i was skip 30 mins of my economics class because of Mr Lee....today when our tutor was teaching...suddenly one of my friends has said:"teacher can u teach a bit faster...and end the class before 11.30am"...i was shock when i heard that....so i asked my friends...anything wrong??then he told me about that...OMG...i really didn't realize that...cause i have leaved the newspaper especially the sport wan quite a long time la....luckily my friends told me....once we reach the SP corner....(the place i have my brunch)hehe....time was showed at 11.40am....but the game haven't start yet....because still playing the mix double....hehe^^lucky neh.....finally at 12pm...the games has started....telling the truth the games actually not really fieriness...i saw Mr Lee was like "warm up"when the games has started...not really fieriness la...for me la...i think hehe....however he didn't gives us any "surprise" la...o he fight for 1 millions ringgit...hehe....o....who knows hehe....but i still will give the fully support to you Mr Lee....please win the 1st olympic gold medal for Malaysia and yourself lo...please make proud of malaysia...and let the whole world can hear our nation song and our nation flag...although the song is not really nice to hear hehe....i prefer to china wan....hehe...sorry...haha....

1 comment:

M!ngShi said...

I also got watch it ! but its not live de la ...... i even cant concentrate in class ....haha ...now he will fight for the gold medal!!!!!! hoho !!!!! ^.^