Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TA6 my tutorial class forever....

I was so sad to hear about that news....today when we were in the class 007 for our accounting lecture class....suddenly one of the staff of utar was came in...actually he told us what we need to do during the exam....however everything is fine...since the other staff said out tutorial group will be arranged again...my gods....what...did I hear wrong???change our tutorial group??impossible....why??what was happened to them??too free liao??how come they can do that to us??i was shock at that time....all of us in the lecture hall were not able to accept what the staff has told us....unbelievable...why??i really don't know why??we just know each other for 3 months...and all of us have build up a strong relationship between each other....and we adapted for that....and now...you tell me we need to separate again...my gods...too bad....i'm so sad...why??so can u just cancel what you has told us today??you are so cruel...but why don't you just....just let it go and think about what we like to do so....please don't do that to us....i really had fun with my tutorial group's friends...and i already adapted it....please don't separate it....please keep all my TA6 friends...in one group....and i will appreciate if we still in one group thank you...hope i will not feel disappointed to you...please....^^TA6....forever my tutorial class....

No comments: