Friday, August 15, 2008

Utarian...

hey,i just realize that since i started my school for quite a long time....i haven't introduce all my Utar friends to you...im so sorry....first of all...what i wan to say is my phone the camera not really function as well....so i cant take photo with them....but as i know....i really had a lot of fun with them....especially my class la...now i will like to post my class's photo to show you la...that is what i can do....i promise when i change my phone i will post one by one of my friends on friendster....so please wait for a while....i will try to post as soon as possible la...ok....this is what i want to show


here they are....


yeah...im looked so damn....not handsome...

this is wan i can showed to all of you.....so now you all just have to wait la...once i upload to my friendster....i will tell you all de la....ok....have a nice day...cheer up....

No comments: