Thursday, August 21, 2008

Not more presentation for Sem 1

Yes,finally all the presentation finished on today....yahoo...what is the feeling??ar...when i ended my speech today...i was feeling like a bird that it flying out from the birdcage...really happy...but the other way...final exam is coming soon...i have remind myself again...i will try my best....so...jia you lo...Gan Say Khai....hope i can success to continue my study without any mistake la...and also yesterday i shift my to my new rental room....not bad at all....very good...haha...nthing special then no need to share with you la...if you want to know more...you may ask my roommate.....argh....hehe...ya ho....i will try to upload the photo as soon as possible la....you know la...people poor like me...don't have a good quality phone...haha...wait for it lo....ehehe...just kidding...i'm trying and trying la....be patience with that la...see you on next post la...bye bye...

No comments: